• SUBITO Supplements will not sell its database of customer details or details about customers to a third party.
• SUBITO Supplements respect the right of users to remain anonymous and will endeavour not to knowingly disclose user identities unless directed by a court of law.
• SUBITO Supplements does not sell, trade, or rent personal information to others; however SUBITO Supplements may release customer information when it is believed that such release is reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with law, regulation or government request,
(ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or
(iii) protect the rights, property or safety of SUBITO Supplements, its users, or others.
• If SUBITO Supplements needs to share your information with a third party for any reason other than that set out above, you will receive reasonable notice from SUBITO Supplements and you will have the opportunity to choose to not share this information by way of contacting SUBITO Supplements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which information is collected and how is it used
When you enter into any correspondence with SUBITO Supplements through email correspondence between yourself and SUBITO Supplements, or through this website, we will store your email address as part of our database and may send you updates and information as seen fit by SUBITO Supplements.
Individuals can opt out of receiving further correspondence or updates by way of emails by replying to an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field of the email or by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field at any time.
• When placing an order with SUBITO Supplements we may ask for the following information:
o Your full name,
o E-mail address,
o Telephone number,
o Date of birth
o Your debit/credit card details (which are not stored)
• If you don’t provide the personal information SUBITO Supplements asks for, SUBITO Supplements will be unable to provide you with the goods you have ordered.
• Information collected will be used to create a customer account with SUBITO Supplements. This information will also be used to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also assists SUBITO Supplements in maintaining accurate customer accounts.
• Your phone number is used by SUBITO Supplements in the event that our representatives need to contact you about an order you have placed. It is also used when marking packages for delivery, to ensure you are contactable by our delivery service should delivery difficulties be experienced.
• We may occasionally send out emails, including newsletters, to people who have placed an order with SUBITO Supplements. You may opt out of receiving such communications by replying to an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field of the email or by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field at any time.
• Personal Information is used internally in connection with SUBITO Supplements business, including SUBITO Supplements promotional, marketing and advertising efforts, in a manner which does not readily identify a user to any third party.
• SUBITO Supplements may disclose your personal information to any of its group of companies, which may use it for the same purposes that SUBITO Supplements may (including promotional, marketing and advertising efforts)
• From time to time, offers may be sent to selected groups of SUBITO Supplements customers on behalf of other businesses. When this occurs, SUBITO Supplements does not provide your personal details to that business.
• SUBITO Supplements employs third parties, including but not limited to, other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes other than those prescribed by SUBITO Supplements.
• SUBITO Supplements may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside of its group of companies where it has express permission to do so, where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties, in the event that SUBITO Supplements sells or buys any business or assets, if SUBITO Supplements or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which SUBITO Supplements holds about its customers may be one of the transferred assets, or if SUBITO Supplements is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or supply its terms, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SUBITO Supplements, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• SUBITO Supplements tries to limit the information it provides to third parties to the information they need to help provide goods and services to you, as well as improve your experience.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
• If you choose to visit or use the SUBITO Supplements web site or to enter into any correspondence SUBITO Supplements, your visit, email correspondence and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New South Wales. If you have any concern about privacy at www.subitosupplements.com, please send SUBITO Supplements a thorough description of your concern via email to email@example.com and SUBITO Supplements will try to resolve it.
• We stand behind the promises we make, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Our web site is a secure and safe web site.
Please note: You will need cookies enabled to use the SUBITO Supplements web site.